CIRCULEIRE’s New Venture Innovation & Mentoring Program is Open!
CIRCULÉIRE is looking assist circular economy start-ups and businesses that are revenue generating and scaling to – develop their solutions such that they can help make a systemic impact on our economy and consumer behaviour and drive Irelands transition to net-zero carbon circular economy.
Our 2020 call for applications to our “New Venture’s Innovation & Mentoring Program” is now open for new ventures that are at a high technology readiness level (TRL) i.e. close to market or recently launched on the market. Applications close on Tuesday 8th December 2020 – submissions via email@example.com.
Benefits for participating companies include:
– Business coaching & trainingMentoring by industry experts and experienced founders
– Validate your product/technology and market
– Find your product-market fit
– Understand how to gain access to MNC and SME supply-chains through CIRCULÉIRE’s network
– Access to local ecosystems and infrastructure to drive growth and internationalisation
– Get investor ready and establish contact to investors & VCs/funds
– Receive € 5,000 in equity-free funding for your new venture