CIRCULÉIRE member, The ZeroNet, will deliver keynote at Irish Pavilion at the Circular Europe Days during the Dubai Expo
Circular Europe Days will take place on 17th and 18th of January during Dubai Expo Global Goals Week
CIRCULÉIRE will be represented by its Industry Member TheZeroNet during the Circular Europe Days in Dubai. The event will take place on the 17th and 18th of January 2022 during the Dubai Expo Global Goals Week, which coincides with the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week. During the Circular Europe Days, the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform’s (EUCESP) Coordination Group members will showcase the work done by their Leadership Groups.
TheZeroNet will join the Irish Pavilion showcasing how its technology enables circularity and providing an overview of the CIRCULÉIRE innovation network. The presentation will take place on January 18th, 11am to 3:30pm (Irish Time), and the public will have the opportunity to participate online by registering here.
The Dubai Expo Global Goals Week aims to unite businesses worldwide and urge further action towards a sustainable and inclusive future. The event is an opportunity to display what Europe has to offer in the field of the circular economy and create an international space for front-running EU circular entrepreneurs.
In addition to keynotes from around the world, there are multiple opportunities to network with circular leaders and entrepreneurs to explore collaboration opportunities – onsite during the Circular Economy Days (17th-18th) and virtually through the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)’s online matchmaking platform which will run from the 17th to the 22nd January.
See the full agenda for the Irish Pavilion here:
January 18th, 2022 – Circular Europe Day 2
- 11am to 1pm (GMT) – Matchmaking event. Register here.
- 1pm to 1:10pm – Ireland’s evolving circular economy policy landscape
- Video message from Government of Ireland (TBC)
- 1:10pm to 1:20pm – Ireland’s societal transition: Building circular economy communities
- Dr Sarah Miller, CEO, The Rediscovery Centre
- 1:20pm to 1:30pm – Scaling up circularity: The ZeroNet, a CIRCULÉIRE Industry Member
- Paul McSweeney,CEO – The ZeroNet
- 1:30pm to 1:40pm – Q&A with Sarah Miller and Paul McSweeney
- 1:40pm to 1:50pm – Closing remarks
- Ladeja Godina Košir, Circular Change
- Freek Van Eijk, Holland Circular Hotspot
- 1:50pm to 2pm – Closing message
- Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commission
- 2pm to 3:30pm – Closing reception with Irish folk music concert, Irish Pavilion
The ZeroNet is the world’s first cloud-based technology platform designed explicitly around the logistical requirements of the Circular Economy. This is arguably the most important sustainability movement in the world right now and one which is firmly linked to a zero-carbon, zero-waste, and resource-efficient future.
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.
Read more about CIRCULÉIRE here.