CIRCULÉIRE Industry Members hold 12 nominations across the 2022 IMR Manufacturing & Supply Chain Awards
Ceremony takes place on September 16th at Kilashee Hotel, Co. Kildare
The finalists for the 2022 IMR Manufacturing & Supply Chain Awards have been announced and nine of CIRCULÉIRE’s Industry Members hold twelve nominations across all categories open for submission this year.
See the list below:
- APL a Comar Company – Best Training & Development Programme Award Sponsored By Ibec; Best Use of Robotics Award Sponsored By Mitsubishi
- Aryzta Ireland – Health & Safety Project of the Year
- Boston Scientific – Best Supply Chain Innovation Award; Product Innovation & Design Sponsored By Hanley Automation; Smart Factory Manufacturer of the Year Sponsored By Bank of Ireland
- Cirtex Ltd – Circular Economy Leadership Sponsored By CIRCULÉIRE
- DECOTEK – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year Sponsored By AIB
- iQuTech – Circular Economy Leadership Sponsored By CIRCULÉIRE
- Kerrygold – Lean Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Novelplast – Circular Economy Leadership Sponsored By CIRCULÉIRE
- Wyeth Nutrition – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year Sponsored By AIB
We commend all CIRCULÉIRE members who applied for the #IMRAwards and wish those shortlisted the best of luck . The #IMRAwards ceremony takes place on the 16th of September in the Kilashee Hotel in Naas, Co. Kildare.
For more information about the #IMRAwards, learn more here.
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners, CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.
Read more about CIRCULÉIRE here.