Announcing CIRCULÉIRE’s Circular Economy Conference Keynotes
Register to join us on 24th Nov, at the Main Stage of the 2021 National Manufacturing & Supply-Chain Expo
CIRCULÉIRE and IMR in collaboration with our Strategic Partners, Department of the Environment, Climate, and Communications (DECC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), EIT Climate-KIC and our Industry Members are pleased to announce the full line-up of speakers for our 2021 @CIRCULÉIRE Conference taking place as part of the 2021 National Manufacturing & Supply-Chain Expo at the RDS Simmons Court, Dublin, next Wednesday, 24th November 2021.
Check out the complete-line-up of speakers:
- Leslie Carberry, Principle Officer, Department for the Environment, Climate Action and Communications (DECC)
- Mary Frances Rochford, Programme Manager, EPA
- Dr Andy Kerr, UK and Ireland Lead, Climate KIC
- Austin Geraghty, Global Health, Safety & Sustainability, Snr Director, Hovione
- Brian Cloonan, General Manager, Western Proteins & By products recovery, Dawn Meats
- Elizabeth O’Reilly, Head of Environmental Compliance & Membership, WEEE Ireland
- Paul McSweeney, CEO, The ZeroNet
- Maurice O’Connell, Chief Operating Officer, IMR
- Geraldine Brennan, Head of Circular Economy, IMR
- Sophie Reynolds, Circular Economy Technologist, IMR
- Dr Damian Coughlan, Senior Circular Economy Researcher, IMR
- Dr Mohamed Abokersh, Senior Circular Economy Researcher, IMR
Join our hybrid event:
In person at 2021 National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo – register here:
Or virtually through Irish Manufacturing Research’s YouTube Channel:
Please note if attending in person, while the event is free to attend, it will take place under COVID-19 public health guidelines – all visitors will be required to provide a vaccination certificate on arrival, valid identification and also to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.
Read more about CIRCULÉIRE here.