October 19, 2021
The OECD Programme on the Circular Economy in Cities and Regions is organising a Policy Seminar on “The Circular Economy in Ireland” to discuss the policy recommendations and co-create an Action Plan.
Stakeholders are invited to attend in order to:
- Share their views on how Ireland can promote, facilitate and enable the circular economy
- Highlight how they can contribute to the transition towards the circular economy
- Take part on a perception survey on the progress of the circular economy in Ireland
- Learn about the latest circular economy initiatives in Ireland
- Co-create an Action Plan on the circular economy in Ireland