February 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Online
Webinar organized by the www.LIFEproETV.eu project dedicated to presenting Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) – a voluntary environmental scheme operated by the European Commission under the EU ETV Programme and its utility as a policy support tool facilitating the integration of new environmental technologies to make industrial processes more sustainable in line with the objectives of the on-going revision of the Industrial Emission Directive and the Zero Pollution Action Plan.
- Ladeja Godina Košir – Founder & Director of Circular Change and Co-chair of the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform (ECESP)
- Norbert Pralle, Ph.D. – Head of Innovation Management, Zentrale Technik, Ed. ZÜBLIN AG and Chair of the European Network of Construction Companies for Research and Development (ENCORD)
- Romana Jordan, Ph.D. – European Institute of Innovation and Technology board member and Advisor to the Director of the Jožef Stefan Institute
- Valentina Costa (regional speaker)
- Emmanuelle Maire – Head of unit for sustainable production, products & consumption — Directorate-General for the Environment, European Commission
- Ignacio Calleja – Thematic Officer for Circular Economy and Recycling at EIT RawMaterials
- Martin Pecanka – ETV Secretariat, LGI Sustainable Innovation
- Izabela Ratman-Kłosińska – LIFEproETV Coordinator, Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas
- Rovena Preka, Ph.D. – Researcher, ENEA (Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development), Department for Sustainability.