December 17 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am GMT
Join this webinar to find out more about European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)’s work on the ground and hear the stories of involved actors working with EIT to increase the uptake of circular innovative solutions.
Participants will get the opportunity to interact with the panel of experts and find out more about opportunities coming from the EIT Circular Economy Community programme.
- 10:30–10:45 (CET) EIT Introduction and welcome (Manuel Irun Molina)
- 10:45–11:00 EIT Circular Economy Community (Ignacio Calleja)
- 11:00–11:15 European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform ECESP (Alice Senga)
- 11:15–11:30 Questions and answers
- 11:40–11:50 ICLEI (Simon Clement)
- 11:50–12:00 ACR+ (Francesco Lembo)
- 12:00–12:10 Europe Enterprise Network EEN, Chair of the Thematic Group Circular Economy (Mohini Keunen)
- 12:10–12:20 European Health and Digital Executive Agency HADEA, European Commission (Floriana La Marca)
- 12:20–12:30 Research Executive Agency REA, European Commission (Keti Medarova)
- 12:30–12:45 Round table to define how to improve synergies
- 12:45 End of the event The online event is free to attend.