CIRCULÉIRE’s Stakeholder Workshop: Supporting Industry to Embrace Circularity
Join us on 25th May 2022, at RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin
- Click here to register for CIRCULÉIRE’s Workshop “Supporting Industry to Embrace Circularity” (FREE) taking place at the 2022 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo (registration is also FREE)
Would your business like to understand how to capture circular advantage? If yes, CIRCULÉIRE would like to invite you to participate in the “Industry Stakeholder Workshop: Supporting Industry to Embrace Circularity” on the 25th of May, 2 pm, at RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin, during the 2022 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference and Exhibition.
Transitioning from a linear to a circular business model has become a boardroom imperative. Join us to explore the drivers and opportunities for Irish industry’s transition towards circularity as well as unpack the barriers and key enablers of circular business models.
This workshop will be delivered by Dr Geraldine Brennan, Head of Circular Economy at IMR and Lead of CIRCULÉIRE. She has spent over a decade exploring the barriers and enablers of industry adoption and implementation of circular and sustainable business models. Dr Brennan holds a PhD in Strategic Management from Imperial College London and has lectured, authored, and edited a range of thought leadership on the topic of scaling circular innovation.
- 2pm-2:15pm – Coffee & Tea on Arrival
- 2:15pm-2:30pm – Introductions to IMR, CIRCULÉIRE & Workshop Objectives
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Overview of Circular Economy Drivers + Opportunities
- 2:45pm-3:45pm – World Café: Exploring Barriers & Enablers of Circular Business Models
- 3:45-4pm – Workshop Wrap Up + Networking
This free interactive 2-hour industry workshop is hosted by Irish Manufacturing Research, the secretariat of CIRCULÉIRE, Ireland’s first industry-led circular economy innovation network. Places are limited so please register to reserve your place.
See CIRCULÉIRE’s full range of activities at 2022 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo.
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.
Read more about CIRCULÉIRE here.