2022 CIRCULÉIRE Virtual Conference: Demonstrating Irish Circular Economy Innovation
Join us on 23/Nov to learn about the cross-sectoral Innovation Pilots funded by CIRCULÉIRE. Register now using the link below!
We are delighted to announce that Minister Ossian Smyth, Minister of State with responsibility for Communications and the Circular Economy will be delivering the keynote address at CIRCULÉIRE’s 2022 Conference.
Our event is taking place virtually on 23 November 2022, from 10 am to 1 pm, during which we will be showcasing the impacts, insights and learnings from the cross-sectoral Innovation Pilots funded by CIRCULÉIRE in the construction, furniture, and medical devices, plastics, and textiles sectors.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from CIRCULÉIRE’s Strategic Partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications, EPA Ireland and EIT Climate KIC.
- Neil Skeffington, CEO, Novelplast presenting on Circularising Single-Use Plastic (C-SUP), a circular lab plastics pilot.
- Kevin Cronin, COO, Freefoam Plastics presenting on Circular Economy & The Power of Many, a construction supply-chain pilot.
- Carl McAteer, Designer, Farrell Furniture presenting on Do More With Less, a B2B furniture tack-back scheme pilot.
- Richard Clinton, Group Commercial Director, Dawn Meats presenting on Sustainable Use of Carbon Contributes to Environmentally Sustainable Systems (SUCCESS).
- John Carr, Managing Director, Offerre presenting on MED Devices a New Life (MEDAL), a B2C medical devices take-back pilot.
- Paudy O’Brien, CEO, FPD Recycling presenting on RoboCRM – advanced robotics to capture critical raw materials in WEEE recycling.
- Les Carberry, Principle Officer, Circular Economy Unit, Department of Environment, Climate & Communications.
- Warren Phelan, Circular Economy Programme Manager, EPA.
- Dr Andy Kerr, Chief Strategy Officer, EIT Climate-KIC.
*Due to unforeseen circumstances, Upcycled Insulation project will no longer be presenting at the conference.
CIRCULÉIRE is a public-private partnership co-created by Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) and three strategic partners: the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications (DECC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and EIT Climate-KIC. Together with industry partners, CIRCULÉIRE aims to assist manufacturers and their supply chains to switch from linear to circular business models.
Read more about CIRCULÉIRE here.