CIRCULÉIRE 2020 New Venture Innovation & Mentoring Cohort Announced!
CIRCULÉIRE are delighted to report that our 2020 call for Irish circular new ventures that are revenue generating and scaling to join our innovation network was a resounding success!
We received many high-quality applicants to CIRCULÉIRE’s New Venture & Innovation Program (co-created in collaboration with Tangent) and had the challenging task of only choosing 5 young businesses to welcome into network.
It is our pleasure to announce that the new ventures joining CIRCULÉIRE as part of the 2020 cohort are:
- Ashleigh Environmental who have developed novel solution to transform and derive value from underused anaerobic digestion feedstock materials;
- Avoca Seafood Ltd who are improving salmon farming practices through industrial symbiosis;
- DACS (Digital Array Control Systems Ltd) who have developed a battery management system to extend the useful lifespan of lithium battery packs;
- IANAV (I Am Not A Virgin) who are developing 3D printed footwear from secondary raw materials.
- The ZeroNet who have developed a reverse logistics solution to enable product life extension.
Congratulations to these ventures and a very warm welcome to the CIRCULÉIRE network!